- Work permits
- HRSDC/Service Canada labour market opinions
- Study permits
- Visitor visas
- Temporary resident permits
Permanent Residence & Citizenship
- Skilled workers
- Provincial nominee program (PNP) applications
- Spouse/common-law partner sponsorships
- Family sponsorships
- Permanent resident applications on humanitarian and compassionate grounds
- Permanent resident card applications and renewals
- Citizenship applications
Prior your arrival
- Preliminary assessment of your eligibility pursuant to the current Selection Criteria
- Preparation of your immigration file
- Follow up of your file with the concerned Immigration Authorities
- Preparation for your Quebec selection interview
- Assistance and guidance throughout the process leading to the issuance of permanent residence status
- Registration in Schools, Colleges and Universities (students category)
Upon your arrival
- Welcome at the airport & transportation
- Temporary accommodation Organization
- Provides full support for rental or purchase of housing
- Assistance for getting the Social Insurance Number
- Assistance for getting the health care insurance card
- Support for children’ registration in school / college / university
- Guidance and tips in job search
100% Money Back Guarantee
Provided that the Applicant made no misrepresentation, Vivre Ô Canada Immigration offers a 100 % money back guarantee if any immigration application filed through it would not be accepted by the immigration authorities due to mistakes made by professional experts of Vivre Ô Canada Immigration.
The implementing rules of the money back guarantee are outlined in the service agreement that every client receives before engaging with our firm.
Note that the government fees paid by the client are not refundable, because neither the Quebec authorities nor those of Canada reimburse the processing fee.
Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist you.